watch me fly.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

was shocked when my phone rang juz now. it's a lady from dbs. i was like "huh? so early" ohwells. apparently miss chartqh dropped my cheque meant for uob into dbs. WOW. amusing. hahas. den i went to get my greentea refilled. as i walked past the toaster, two breads popped out. i jumped. my sis started laughing behind me. -.- and my bro walked out of the bathroom. dunno wad came over me and my sis. we each grabbed a bread and ran out of the kitchen. too much stress maybe.

think i keep having miscommunication with people lately. ohwells. =) life will get better after today. argh. ENDURE! i need yoga after all dat mugging. i dunno y but seeing lgq reminds me of da watermelonbananacherryrambutan game. hahas. DAT certainly brought a smile to my face.

sheesh i dun even rem wad i wrote in my emails. the results of mugging too much=memory lapse. these few days went by in a blur.

everything ppl do, they seek recognition of some kind. whether is it appreciation, words of thanks, better relationships/understanding or results. i dunno how selfish u can get. 27 missed calls in dat few hours juz because u cant find someone else to call? despite me telling u i've got paper later and i really need to mug? i've seen how u defend and protect urself all these while. haf it ever occur to u dat i'm oso humane? i wonder why am i wasting my time on u. disappointment engulfed me like u nv knew.

tis song brought me to my senses

find me here
and speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
you are the light
that's leading meto the place
where I find peace again

you are the strength
that keeps me walking
you are the hope
that keeps me trusting you are the life
to my soul
you are my purpose
you're everything

and how can I
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this yeah

you calm the storms
and you give me rest
you hold me in your hands
you won't let me fall
you still my heart
and you take my breath away
would you take me in
take me deeper now

and how can I
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this

and how can I
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this

cause you're all I want
you're all I need you're everything
everything
you're all I want
you're all I need
you're everything
everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA (watch everything)

i dunno how it got to me but it did. i doubt u'll ever noe.


ok back to my book. =(


6:22 AM

Reach my prismic soul.
kaiyuan
dec the 11th

strange combination of sadness & joy. moments when i wish i could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but i have the feeling that if i did, the joy would be gone as well.

Unconditional desires.
europe trip
camera
macbook
wallet

The endless connections.
anson ashok cow dmb dmb alums fishy gabriel geraldine guohua hiang hisham huiping huisi isaac jessie jeremy jiahui.ho juho kelvin kian tat maodee marcus.low melissa millie peishi pris rouqin spsyc stella xiaoming xuemin wanting weizhi wende wendy.teo winnie yash yongxiang

Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Layout: Eclair-x.
Icons: maesstria & kisuncha.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.