Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Been a long time ever since I blog. Recently bought a new mp3 player thanks to the courtesy of bw. I fell sick on sunday night..and I am sick till now. I wan to go sch!!! Hai..siansiansian. Tml is SVQ paper and i forgot all about it! Ytd at home whole day..doing nuthing much..sleeping..playing games and watching tv. Was quite groggy ytd..until I forgot to eat dinner. Only realised it when it's 11pm. Weird thing is I dun feel hungry at all. Well..was alone most of the time ytd. My sis was busy doing stuffs for her fren's departure. She din even noe I was sick. Later dunno wanna go see doc anot. My dad say eat too much med not good..but i got no more med at home le. Or I should wait for one more day see how it goes? Also got nobody to ask. It's so b---ooooooo--rr----iiiiii---nnnnggggg!! Going school soon...bah!!!
9:00 AM