watch me fly.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Weee...i got a dvd player and a new tv!! Haha..but of course..not a superbly good tv nor a dvd player but to me..it's the best! All mine!! Yeah. Hmm..I din expect to get all these today and somemore..family's finance is not good. I tink my dad is tinking..before the big crisis strike..juz gif me a small prezzie. I actually planned on getting my TPS done today. But gee..I was out whole day. Wanted to call bw along but..I hesistated. Den tinking abt it for a really long time and I decided not to. The law suit is still going on. Hai..really hope we dun need to pay anything. Otherwise dunno how long my family will be in debt. I really wan to go work and lessen their burden but I knoe without a good qualification, I can't go far. Maybe I will stick on and maybe go to poly and finish up fast den off to work. But dat will take 4 more years. I will be 23 den. Can I afford the 4 years? I doubt so. 4 yrs..and my brother mite still be studying. My sis..dunno whether she's going to police str after Os or wad. Maybe I shld consider of studying private. Baahhhhh..so expensive sia S.I.M...around 4000 bucks leh..sian..

8:18 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
kaiyuan
dec the 11th

strange combination of sadness & joy. moments when i wish i could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but i have the feeling that if i did, the joy would be gone as well.

Unconditional desires.
europe trip
camera
macbook
wallet

The endless connections.
anson ashok cow dmb dmb alums fishy gabriel geraldine guohua hiang hisham huiping huisi isaac jessie jeremy jiahui.ho juho kelvin kian tat maodee marcus.low melissa millie peishi pris rouqin spsyc stella xiaoming xuemin wanting weizhi wende wendy.teo winnie yash yongxiang

Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Layout: Eclair-x.
Icons: maesstria & kisuncha.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.