watch me fly.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Juz got home from sch. Slept on the bus..zzz..zz.zzz..haha. Now I will walk the opposite direction after getting out of the school gate. And I will walk to the prev bus stop. Walk walk walk..haha. Quite a boring day in sch. I am quite ready for tml's test. I studied one week ago cuz the test is supposed to be one week ago. But anyway, I studied again last night and today in school. Later will be studying as well. It's a very easy test I heard. Hope to get full marks..haha..fat hope..:P Now online also dunno do wad..maybe play games. I keep forgetting to buy shampoo!!! HMMM..later go buy? Lazy sia..sian sian. Wan to pass the 40 bucks to bw..so disturbing to see it here..haha! But aiya..oso dunno wad time she come home sia. See how la. So boring..nth to do! So hot! Aiya..go play games liao..BYE!

5:13 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
kaiyuan
dec the 11th

strange combination of sadness & joy. moments when i wish i could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but i have the feeling that if i did, the joy would be gone as well.

Unconditional desires.
europe trip
camera
macbook
wallet

The endless connections.
anson ashok cow dmb dmb alums fishy gabriel geraldine guohua hiang hisham huiping huisi isaac jessie jeremy jiahui.ho juho kelvin kian tat maodee marcus.low melissa millie peishi pris rouqin spsyc stella xiaoming xuemin wanting weizhi wende wendy.teo winnie yash yongxiang

Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Layout: Eclair-x.
Icons: maesstria & kisuncha.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.