Wednesday, August 18, 2004
I am home. Lashed out at EH juz now. Can't stand his GL attitude. KP so much...wad the hell. Grrrr. Anyway, din watch any movie yesterday. Wanted to go causeway to watch today but em..no catwoman eh?So hafta go lot one and watch in the end. Tot of going to meet bw at causeway earlier today so she can make her specs but eh..dunno she wan anot. Later call her and ask. Yesterday went window shopping wit bw..watch her try some clothes on. I gave her some comments but dunno she got unhappy anot. I juz say wad I tink..cuz no point por her when I find dat it's ugly? Later she wear out not nice? Dunno leh..I always tot of saying the truth to her about her clothings so dat she will noe? But as usual, I dunno she got unhappy anot. I know she was hurt but..hai..i oso dunno.
4:00 PM