watch me fly.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

I AM BACK! Guess everyone forgot about my blog le..wahaha! Today I went out with bw..and she gave me a very black face. She said cuz I WAS LATE! Wow..She was late everytime she met me, now that I was late for once, she gave me black face? But I seriously doubt it was due to my lateness. Anyway we hardly spoke a word until we reach orchard(dat's a pretty long journey) and until we ate pasta at pastamania and only after we finish the meal then we talk. But she still din tell me wad's wrong at the end so I guess it's about her beloved one. I just cut my hair on friday and now I can't tie them up properly. I keep asking bw "wo de tou fa luan bu luan?" (which means is my hair messy?) and she said no no no..but when I went home..wooooooo..my hair is all over the place. Today is her 13th month with her beloved one. But think she didn't exactly spend it very happily. But I was like on a cheery mood. HOHO! I myself also dunno why but I am going for NDP preview on 31st! YEAH!!!

Meowz

10:08 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
kaiyuan
dec the 11th

strange combination of sadness & joy. moments when i wish i could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but i have the feeling that if i did, the joy would be gone as well.

Unconditional desires.
europe trip
camera
macbook
wallet

The endless connections.
anson ashok cow dmb dmb alums fishy gabriel geraldine guohua hiang hisham huiping huisi isaac jessie jeremy jiahui.ho juho kelvin kian tat maodee marcus.low melissa millie peishi pris rouqin spsyc stella xiaoming xuemin wanting weizhi wende wendy.teo winnie yash yongxiang

Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Layout: Eclair-x.
Icons: maesstria & kisuncha.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.