Friday, March 19, 2004
Yesterday was a very hot day at sentosa! Haa..i was kinda burnt but not as bad as the other time i went with my classmates. I put lotsa sunblock though..haha..and we played monkey in the sea. I was diving here and there..KK keep pushing me into the water! CHEATER! HUMPF! But it was quite fun overall..millie came late wit gary and we were like..HMMmMmMm? HAHA. Nah..juz joking..tml im working! So sian..hopefully it isn't dat bad..otherwise..i will em hem..lalala! Spend the whole day at home basically except juz now when I went to lot one for dinner. Now dino is sleeping below me..hmm..if i move my chair abit, i will hurt him..haha..ok..now he move under my bed..smart! Haha..now watching tv...the tv in my room is antique! HAHA..dat's wad most of my frens said when they saw it..it wasn't a press button those kinda tv..it's those where u haf to turn a knob to go to the next channel..antique eh? haha..oh well..
mEoWz
7:38 PM