watch me fly.

Friday, March 12, 2004

OoOoO...my new blog..=) dunno how im gonna to design it but em..it's going to be a lame one i guess..HOHO! Last day of sch today..yesterday visual basic test absolutely sux! Damn sickening? I din study for it cuz I dun even understand a single shat. But I got back my Business Fundamentals and Business Stats..it's 45.5/50 and 48/50 respectively. Im gonna work tml I guess..but my boss said the lock at the door is faulty so I mite not work tml. Im a little queasy bout' working eh? Hopefully I can survive tml. Later in the evening I am going to watch Haunted Mansion wit bw..haa..told her tis morning I mite not make it due to my mum but my mum gave me the go-ahead sign just now! Hoho! She sounds happy! But Im kinda sad cuz no more weekends wit her! Well..not sure wad Im gonna do now..maybe zonk out or watch teebee...

mEoWz..

1:50 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
kaiyuan
dec the 11th

strange combination of sadness & joy. moments when i wish i could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but i have the feeling that if i did, the joy would be gone as well.

Unconditional desires.
europe trip
camera
macbook
wallet

The endless connections.
anson ashok cow dmb dmb alums fishy gabriel geraldine guohua hiang hisham huiping huisi isaac jessie jeremy jiahui.ho juho kelvin kian tat maodee marcus.low melissa millie peishi pris rouqin spsyc stella xiaoming xuemin wanting weizhi wende wendy.teo winnie yash yongxiang

Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Layout: Eclair-x.
Icons: maesstria & kisuncha.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.