Saturday, March 13, 2004
Din go work today..cuz the cart's door is still spoilt but I got job from my friend who asked me to replace her..the pampers job thingy. On both sat and sunday but I gave the sat job to bw and the sunday job to millie cuz bw needs money and millie, i just want to let her earn some extra cash cuz she said she not getting any money during the holidays. And I haf a job of my own so mite as well let them work. Haha. Anyway it's a pretty ez job..i acc bw to work today..we eat snake alot..HOHO! tml mornin' hafta meet millie at little india and tell her the details cuz the big O mite be comin'..yikes. Tiring day today..met bw the whole day and we chat a lot..then later meeting her for dinner again..haha! Eating delifrance..the..seafood chowder in bread bowl. Next thursday going sentosa...wonder how it will be. Oh well..im sneezing like a mad cow..
MeOwZ
7:37 PM