watch me fly.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Bah..all can't make it today so me and beewei went down to work..technically but we ended up shopping at orchard and catching The Cat In The Hat. It's kinda boring maybe cuz we were both tired...bw had no more money in her ezlink so she used mine and i used coins. The darn fartsy stupid bus driver kept staring at me during the WHOLE ride and when we reach the final stop he called me to the front and said "U PAID 80 CENTS RIGHT? IT'S 1.40 TO COME ALL THE WAY HERE." so I said " I paid SIXTY CENTS and Im a student..." den i went to bw and took my ezlink card and flashed it in front of the driver. Den he said "U should haf shown it to me when u dropped the coins in the machine..blah blah blah.." and as i was walking back, he accused me of taking my friend's ezlink...ARGH..he got on my nerve den..i went back to him and flashed him the card again..and he took it from me..and looked at it CLOSELY. Den I juz took it from him and went off..cursing him under my breath. But well, I was supposed to go get some good food from my dad so bah! So off I went with bw to get the food then went back home and eat and watch tv and eat and watch tv..hmm..i am gaining so much weight! HAHA. And now here I am lazing around, writing my blog and thinking of sleeping next...mmm..oh well..i guess i better go bathe first..cuz im all sticky and hot..well..

mEoWz!

9:41 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
kaiyuan
dec the 11th

strange combination of sadness & joy. moments when i wish i could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but i have the feeling that if i did, the joy would be gone as well.

Unconditional desires.
europe trip
camera
macbook
wallet

The endless connections.
anson ashok cow dmb dmb alums fishy gabriel geraldine guohua hiang hisham huiping huisi isaac jessie jeremy jiahui.ho juho kelvin kian tat maodee marcus.low melissa millie peishi pris rouqin spsyc stella xiaoming xuemin wanting weizhi wende wendy.teo winnie yash yongxiang

Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Layout: Eclair-x.
Icons: maesstria & kisuncha.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.